Power restored for most as winds calm, snow coming our way Tuesday

Marie Harrington
March 10, 2018

Today - Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. North wind 5 to 13 miles per hour.

Winds will be much weaker today than compared to yesterday.

Tuesday night, the low will be around 28 with mostly clear skies, according to the weather service.

TUESDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 40.

Wednesday some winds gusting near 30 miles per hour might cause some snow to blow back over the roads, but overall the driving conditions for the commute will be much better than Tuesday.

Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. South, southwest wind 8 to 13 miles per hour.

Partly sunny, with a high near 50. West wind around 11 miles per hour.

Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.

More news: French foreign minister visits Iran amid missile tensions

The National Weather Service says high pressure with well above normal temperatures will continue again Friday, with periodic mid-to-upper level cloudiness.

Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 44.

THURSDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 48. South wind 10 to 15 miles per hour. Northeast winds 10 to 15 miles per hour.

Friday - A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 5pm. Low: 25. Day: Cloudy with a 70 percent chance for snow.

Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 62.

Snow showers end by 10 PM with a dusting on grassy surfaces possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Tonight's low will be 27. Chance of precipitation is 50 percent. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Yet another low-pressure system moves into the Gulf and brings a chance for snow later Monday into Tuesday.

Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65.

Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 77.

Other reports by TheSundaySentinel

Discuss This Article